রেড অরেঞ্জ লিমিটেড
Organization Name : RedOrange Limited
Designation : Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 17, 2018
Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Job Description / Responsibility
- S/He should have good experience on Tally accounting software & capable of implementing latest version of Tally ERP
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure updating the books of accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensure compliance with Income Tax Ordinance 1984 and VAT return
- Maintain banking transaction
- Support to prepare Financial Reports (Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annually etc.) and submit to supervisor
- To support running project activities smoothly & proper financial management coordination with project focal person.
- Ensure security and safe custody of all documents related to the responsibility.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall supervision, management and development of the HR department. The main purpose of the job is to actively lead the department in a way that is consistent with the policies and practices of the company.
- The candidate needs to have a strong track record in corporate HR practices related to HR planning, compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and performance management.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, leadership skills, ability to generate professional reports.
- Microsoft Office, fluency in English.
- M.com in accounting./ MBA in Finance
- CA CC will be given preference
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, NGO, Advertising Ageny, Development Agency
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- 3 to 5 years’ practical experience in a corporate company
- Should have knowledge on general administration.
- Ability to plan and optimum use of available resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Good computer skills in MS Office & Tally
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Awesome culture – driven to execution
- Competitive salary
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Free lunch
- Opportunity to learn and contribute in different service areas
Only shortlisted candidate will be call for final face-to-face interview.
Women’s are encouraged to apply.
NO Phone calls please.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting