Organization Name : Rahimafrooz Storage Power Business
Designation : Plant Cost Controller- Ishwardi Plant
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 15, 2018
Plant Cost Controller- Ishwardi Plant
Rahimafrooz Storage Power Business
- Understand the product costing, variance analysis and controlling factory OPEX. Brings Finance to the core of plant management and adds business value to decisions. Translates management information into strategic recommendations and options for the top team consideration.
Job Description / Responsibility
- 1. Coordinate with Plant Management to validate basic assumptions in compiling and preparing Annual Business Plan, monthly outlook and long term strategic plans of the plant operation review these with Chief Manufacturing Officer and submit to RSPB management for review and approval.
- 2. Monitor and coordinate monthly review of factory OPEX with the departments of Plant Operation to ensure factory overheads remain within target.
- 3. Direct, plan and supervise the preparation of annual standard cost of individual products by validating bill of materials (BOM), routing, yield and productivity targets and applying company’s policy of activity based overhead allocation.
- 4. Review Purchase Order of Inventory item and electronically (SAP) recommend to ensure inventory level are maintained within approved limit.
- 5. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management to prepare Purchase Budget and ensure purchase price are competitive and within budget.
- 6. Supervise the preparation of monthly variance reports and analyze shop floor section wise productivity, quantity variance and yield variances with the plant operation team.
- 7. Analyzing the variance and recommend correction of BOM and routing for proper product cost estimate.
- 8. Assist timely submission of monthly MIS and ensure integrity of reported MIS.
- 9. Identify wastage beyond acceptable limit and non-value adding activities of the plant operation.
- 10. Analyze distribution cost and monitor cost against KPI and targets.
- 11. Assist users in the calculation of cost benefit analysis of projects, CAPEX or any assessment that is required for plant operation.
- 12. Coordinate cycle counting of physical stock taking of materials, consumables, spares and finished goods in the factory warehouses and reconcile with SAP.
- 13. Slow moving and non moving inventory shall be identified, controlled and reported to take appropriate action of liquidation.
- 14. Coordinate physical verification of fixed assets of the plant as per guideline of Group Policy.
- 15. Ensure effective internal control and financial management in all areas of plant operation.
- The Job holder should be a partly qualified or a professional Qualified Cost Accountant or Master’s in Business & Finance .
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Manufacturing (FMCG), Battery, Storage cell
- 1. Excellent Finance experience in Plant Operation in big local group of companies or a similar FMCG companies with manufacturing background.
- 2. They should also exhibit good business and strategic acumen.
- 3. SAP, MIS, Cost Accounting
- 4. Leadership, Communication, Management Skill & Interpersonal skill.
- 5. +5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting with specific experience in large manufacturing organization.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting