Organization Name : Shohagh Group
Designation : Assistant Manager (Audit)
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 20, 2018
Assistant Manager (Audit)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To conduct audit assignment of different Department / Units on a regular basis.
- To check the transaction like receipts, payment, sales, purchase & Journal voucher etc.
- To check and verify the various party’s bill before final settlement.
- Capable to find out discrepancy of every dealings & record and have to report to the superior Officer.
- Capable to find out the weakness of internal control system and risk evaluation and recommendation to develop policies for accuracy and effectiveness of the system.
- Prepare of audit report and case to case basis audit report and submit to the superior Officer.
- Perform other task as assigned by the authority.
- C.A (C.C) with M.Com in Accounting / MBA (Accounting) & Computer Literate.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts, Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Audit Firms /Tax Consultant.
- Tk. 20000
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting