ওয়ান ব্যাংক লিমিটেড
Organization Name : ONE Bank Limited
Designation : AVP/ FAVP
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 28, 2018
- This position is primarily responsible to supervise Import LC Issuance Unit covering Cash as well as Back to Back LCs, relationship building with internal and external customers, regulatory reporting, continuous process improvement, transaction verification and ensuring control & compliance.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervision and monitoring of day to day functions of the unit that includes timely transmission of L/C and Amendment, Verification of transactions through CBS, ensuring transmission of SWIFT messages etc.
- Understand policy and regulatory requirements to determine acceptability of LC applications.
- Scrutinize LC application and LC text in line with Credit approval, Import Policy, Bangladesh Bank Guidelines, internal circulars, UCPDC, URR, URC, ISBP etc.
- Monitor online reporting of LCs to Bangladesh Bank through Import Monitoring System and other reporting to different authorities.
- Eventual distribution of tasks to the direct reports, ensure timely and error free completion of tasks.
- Ensure appropriate communications with associated parties for resolution of Trade related issues as and when arises.
- Periodical review of existing processes, escalation of the same to IT or Management for further modification, where necessary, to reduce service cycle time and maximize productivity.
- Graduation. Preferably Post- Graduation in business discipline from reputed university
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Foreign Exchange & Remittance, Trade Finance, Anti Money Laundering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Sound knowledge on GFET, UCP, ISBP, URC, URR, Import and Export Policy order, Incoterms etc.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Has sense of ownership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Sound knowledge in MS Office
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and business units
- Ability to solve problems and close issues independently
- Strong analytical ability
- As per Bnaks policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting