আইসিবি ইসলামিক ব্যাংক লিমিটেড
Organization Name : ICB Islamic Bank Ltd.
Designation : IT Auditor
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 31, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- To formulate ISO & ISACA standard IT/ I.S audit frame work and Implement ICT security function in the Bank
- To regularly conduct IT System Audit and support ICCD in preparing IT Audit Reports
- Technical knowledge in UNIX, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server is preferred. Knowledge of general IT processes (e.g., change management, backup and recovery, security administration, computer operations) is required.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure devices and capabilities including routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and wireless technology.
- A Bachelor/ Masters in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Equivalent degree from reputed university having no 3rd class in academic record.
- Additional degrees or exposure to accounting and/or business courses/ CISA.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years banking experience out of which 03-04 years experience as IT auditor.
- Must have sound knowledge in ISO & ISACA standard IT/ I.S audit frame work & ICT security function.
- Must have sound knowledge on banking software, database system and system audit. CEH, CISA/CISM, CCNA, CISSP qualified will be preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to operate independently.
- Proficiency in communicating effectively both verbally and through written material.
- We offer competitive salary and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the Bank.
- As per bank’s policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting