ব্যাংক এশিয়া লিমিটেড
Organization Name : Bank Asia Limited
Designation : Microsoft Support Engineer (AO – JO)
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : March 31, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Independently develop and maintain current and new web-based applications that are being developed using just .NET or SharePoint 2013, 2016, .NET against an Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Ensure development of new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems are performed in a timely manner and according to project plans. Support of this task may include analysis, design, programming, configuration management and accessibility and vulnerability remediation and compliance.
- Ensure end-users are satisfied with the delivered software. Also ensure the application end-user interface is clear and easy to use, and the delivered software works correctly and meets the user’s business needs.
- Perform analysis to ensure software changes have minimal impact to existing systems.
- Ensure delivered software meets client standards and Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA) requirements and follows IT service management (ITIL) standards for information security controls as well as best coding practices.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Prepare software development documents.
- Collaborate with the server team to make sure new releases and patches to keep the .NET, SharePoint/.NET or any other Web development application current with most recent releases and patches are properly implemented.
- Collaborate with the server team to make sure changes to the web development tool configuration and any other changes that could impact the end user information systems are properly implemented.
- B.Sc. in CS/CSE from a recognized university and candidates having M.Sc. will get preference
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE (SharePoint Developer/Windows Servers/Server Infrastructure/Private Cloud/Office365), MCSD, MS.NET (applicants with mentioned certifications will be given added advantage).
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies with C#, CSS, and ASP.NET/ASP.NET, jQuery/ SCCM/SCDPM/SCOM.
- Experience working with SharePoint Designer 2013, 2016.
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio .NET, Visual SourceSafe and IIS Server.
- Good problem solving, design, coding, and debugging skills.
- Understanding of the following concepts/tools/architectures: Relational Database Design, Transact-SQL Stored Procedures, Configuration Management, Application Integration, Component Reuse, Prototyping, Use Cases, and Web Services.
- Extensive experience with a workflow environment.
- Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of the box SharePoint functionality.
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part using a combination of workflows and web development technologies.
- SharePoint development experience using Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath Forms, and Excel Services.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Visual Studio for implementing local and enterprise-wide enhancements and features.
- Must have a good understanding of structured and Object-Oriented Design, web technologies, relational databases and T-SQL Language Syntax.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD), preferred.
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development experience, preferred.
- Experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework.
- Must be keen on design patterns.
- Excellent customer focus and oral/written communication skills.
- Understanding of software testing and the need to produce first-class software.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Base Infrastructure. We have a plan to integrate SharePoint with office 365. Need a developer who can execute our necessity based on our requirements.
Candidates apply online through http://www.bankasia-bd.com/ and then Click on “Career Tab” on the home screen and choose the “Available Jobs” link from the dropdown options. This will direct you to the Job application page automatically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting