Organization Name : aamra group
Designation : Junior Designer
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date: March 31, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- To design online and print advertisements and promotional materials
- To create dynamic and shareable designs and motion work, which include short videos, animated gifs, styled photos and striking designs, for a variety of social media platforms.
- To prepare designed files for printing, with an understanding of the crucial difference between online and print pieces.
- To work with Art Directors, Senior Visualizers and a skilled team of Marketing personnel from concept stage to be finished, printed product.
- Collaborating with vendors and media contacts.
- Researching new platforms and presenting new ideas to the group.
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably in Media and Communications.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Previous design internship is strongly preferred
- Genuine interest in the marketing industry
- Proven ability to create and revise designs under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro and Movie Maker
- As admissible by the Company.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting