Organization Name : Aarong
Designation : Accounts Officer
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Application Last Date on : April 16, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect daily sales amount and deposit it to Bank timely.
- Verify physical cash, prepare daily cash certificate and monthly accounts.
- Prepare financial statements and other financial reports.
- Analyze the monthly financial report and give guidance to Authority.
- Handle internal and external audit queries.
- Handle Tax and prepare VAT challan for Bank and receive return challan.
- Prepare salary and bonus statement and disbursement of overtime.
- Maintain leave, attendance and resignation
- Coordinate with Head Office Accounts department
- Graduate / post graduate in Accounting from any reputed University.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Computer knowledge in word and excel.
- Basic knowledge on Tax and VAT related issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic English proficiency preferred.
Dhaka, Mymensingh, Tangail
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting