বল্লরে লজিস্টিক্স বাংলাদেশ লিঃ
Organization Name : Bollore Logistics Bangladesh Limited
Designation : Executive- IT & Admin
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Last Date of Application : April 20 , 2018
- Founded in 1822, the Bolloré Group is one of the 500 largest companies in the world, with a turnover close to €11 billion in 2014.
- Bolloré Transport & Logistics is a diversified Group in both the industry and services sectors, has a presence in 102 countries with 36,000 employees. It is organized around 4 business units and targets to become part of the top 5 global logistics organizations by 2025:
- Bollore Logistics Bangladesh Limited invites applications for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position-
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Vast IT Experience with strong skills in System Administration, Network Management.
- Managing Servers, installation and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for the Hardware Maintenance, Installation & Software Support for more than 30 computers in the Head Office and all Plants.
- Coordinating with IT Departments of other Locations for all day-to-day activities and ensure for smooth functioning of All Servers and Systems.
- Coordination between Vendors / Service Contractors for system Maintenance of all locations.
- Responsible for the complete functioning of the LAN & WAN Networking and Hardware Maintenance of all Servers / Systems.
- Responsible of Purchasing of all Computers Items for Company
- Managing E-mail infrastructure with Antivirus Firewall and regular Monitoring of networks.
- Managing the Day to day Data Backup as well as Long term Software Backup.
- Procurement of Fixed Assets.
- Arrangement of Vehicles for Cargo/Employees.
- Any other job as and when required.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in any computer discipline.
- • Good Communication skills on English- Verbal and Written.
- • Good Excel Skills for record maintaining and Reports generation if needed.
- • Ability to take stress in handling critical Situations
- • Ready to travel/move as required
- Tk. 20000 – 25000
- Including Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Life Insurance & others as per company policy.