কেমনিক্স ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ইনকর্পোরেটেড
Organization Name : Chemonics Int’l Inc.
Designation : Accountant
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : April 26, 2018
- The Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Activity, implemented by Chemonics International, is USAID-funded health initiative to assist the goals of the Government of Bangladesh to significantly expand access to safe, affordable and quality health services, while increasing financial protection for the poor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- With delegated supervision by the Finance and Administration Director (DFA), the Accountant will be responsible for project Accounts and finance related assignments. More specifically, the responsibilities of the Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Assist DFA to maintain project-wide accounts, process bank transfers and bank reconciliation report, maintain petty cash inventory, bookkeeping and ledgers, and improve these as needed.
- Prepare various accounting transactions, e.g., payroll, grants payments, vendor payments, advances, travel claims, etc. for review by the DFA and ensure correctness of disbursements and adherence to relevant staff rules, financial regulations, administrative instructions and practices;
- Assisting DFA in the processing payments to suppliers/subcontractors and vendors for goods and services;
- Maintain necessary documentation and reporting, including VAT, AIT/GoB and other and prepare monthly VAT report to USAID;
- Assist DFA maintain records of all transaction to prepare of monthly financial reports for Chemonics headquarter; Ensure employees time sheet prepared accordingly and reflect leave track record accordingly for payroll.
- Review petty cash transactions and replenish petty cash regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned by DFA or COP
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with CACC or MBA in Finance
- Experience in donor funded projects, especially USAID funded project will get preference;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong computer literacy-MS Word, MS Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English & Bangla).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please make the subject of your email: ‘Accountant’. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled; early submission encouraged.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and encourage female candidates to apply.
No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.