রেডিসন ব্লু চিটাগাং বে ভিউ
Organization Name : Radisson Blu Chittagong Bay View
Designation : Marketing & Communication Executive
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : April 28, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops a public relations programme for the hotel based on its marketing goals. Liaises with Marketing in targeting specific markets and developing the public relations strategies to reach these markets.
- Develops media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
- Develops and organizes promotional activities, coordinates with departments concerned; invites VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepares and issues press releases.
- Establishes sales leads from the study of magazines, newspapers and form personal contacts; coordinates sales leads with Banqueting and Sales Departments.
- Disseminates corporate press releases to appropriate local trade and consumer media.
- Establishes a programme for sending promotional news to trade publications on a regular basis releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
- Prepares promotional press releases on personalities among guests and employees of the hotel and on newsworthy events in the hotel.
- Provides information to other departments on activities within and outside the hotel which may be useful when dealing with guests.
- Accepts clients and media complaints, requests, and inquiries and coordinates handling with departments concerned.
- Maintains good public relations by extending personalized service to VIPs. e.g. following up on reservations for VIPs, assisting in greeting VIPs and groups upon their arrival, sending welcome letter to VIP guests.
- Coordinates guest lists and invitations for VIP receptions, luncheons, dinners, etc.
- Maintains clipping files pertaining to the hotel(s) based on daily perusal of the media and provides same to General Manager, other departments, other hotels, corporate public relations, as appropriate.
- BBA/ MBA/ Masters in public Relation/Marketing or Hospitality Management
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Public Relation Companies, Hotel
- Experience managing to brand standards.
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting