Organization Name : Khan Travels
Designation : Air Ticket Reservation Officer
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : April 27, 2018
- Desk Job
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operate GDS systems (Galileo, Abacus, Sabre and Amadeus) to issue domestic and international tickets.
- Sell/ Issue tickets and maintain related ticket sales paper work.
- Managing relationships with travel agencies and vendors.
- Able to collect payment from customers for tickets before the IATA payment dates.
- Able to issue, reissue, and refund of any ticket.
- Ensure ticket authenticity, sell ticket books, mark received tickets and maintain required documentation.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries regarding ticket availability and provides accurate and thorough information regarding events.
- Follow internal control procedures for cash handling and credit purchases, and ensure
- integrity of ticket distribution and accountability.
- Supervise investigation as well as resolution of internal plus external client complaints.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules to assist other customer needs.
- Deal with customer inquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
- Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Will be responsible for understanding local market trends and competitor’s activity to generate new future business for ticketing, visa service and others.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Certificate in global distribution system (GDS)
- Professional courses on reservation and ticketing
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Reservation, Visa Processing, Reservation/ Ticketing, Travel Agent, Customer Care
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Call Center, Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Immigration/Visa Processing, Hotel, Manpower Recruitment, Tour Operator
- Be well informed and updated on Global Holiday seasons and dates.
- Must have knowledge on Facebook, E-mail and other online media marketing for promotion purpose.
- Proficient in Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language(Must).
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- As Per Company Rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting