ইউএস ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ট্রেডিং এন্ড প্রিন্টিং ওয়ার্ল্ড
Organization Name : US International Trading & US Printing World
Designation : Graphic Designer
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : May 22, 2018
- Daily projects would include social media content, marketing emails, website banners, printed materials
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop design concepts; digitize concepts in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and others Designing software.
- To have creative design concept and good knowledge conversation with customers
- Ability to develop and design innovative concept and graphics for organizational marketing, such as, Logo, Banner, Branding, Product, Packaging, and Brochures.
- Ability to create Leaflets, Flyers, Designs, and Advertising materials for marketing of organization products.
- Develop design concepts; digitize concepts in Adobe Illustrator CC & Photoshop.
- Understand dimensions, scale and all requirements for the Digital printing & press.
- S.S.C/ H.S.C
- 0 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Graphic Design (Computer Aided), Pre Press Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 18 to 26 year(s)
- The ideal graphic candidate should have experience working in a fast-pace digital (preferably e-commerce) setting, but also has their eye on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Keen to work with Adobe Photoshop and adobe Illustrators (all versions)
- No need to apply if you have no professional experience on image editing.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Long term work mentality.
- Tk. 9000 – 10000
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting