প্যান পেসিফিক সোনারগাঁ
Organization Name : Pan Pacific Sonargaon
Designation : Public Relations Manager
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : April 30, 2018
- We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Sales & Marketing Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Public Relations Manager shall be the sole responsible for all aspects of media relations, advertising and promotion, collateral production and other marketing communications issued by the Hotel as well as promote the Hotel’s image through positive publicity, constructive public relations and appropriate awareness campaigns. Moreover he/she has to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the implementation of Sales & Marketing overall strategies and plans. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Act as official spokesperson for local/international media interactions and serve as the key contact for the Hotel level communications.
- Prepare Media/Press releases for major dailies newspapers and publications to ensure appropriate publicity and PR Coverage for the hotel.
- Spearhead the Creative Artwork, PR & Events, Booker’s Club and Graphic Design Departments in the planning, implementation and monitoring of all advertising and promotional activities as per hotel brand guideline.
- Consistently monitor advertising & promotion expenditure vs budget, maintain a year-round plan complimenting the hotel business plan, as well as branding work of various business units of the Hotel.
- Always maintain a futuristic vision strategy, drawing guidelines of Hotel’s positioning in the Market and guiding operations and other business units accordingly.
- Support the development of the Annual Business Plan and Hotel Budget and Marketing Plan as and when required by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain a very good congenial atmosphere and coordination with the Departments regarding all types of Communications.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Competent Management on emergency requirement basis.
- Minimum Business Graduate concentrating in Communications, Media or Marketing from a recognized University with “O” & “A” level schooling background.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Maximum 35 (Thirty-Five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field where minimum 2-years in any reputed Hospitality Industry/MNC or Large Organization.
- Should possess strong networking capability, entertaining clients, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Have vast knowledge on Online Marketing and Field Activation.
- Have in-depth knowledge with the Local Market’s Award-winning Portfolio with campaign credentials, able to produce an effective advertising campaign in line with the Brand Guidelines.
- Have sound knowledge on photography, typography and printing.
- Ability to implement and maintain PR, Marketing and other relevant policy.
- Other Requirements:
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Very good command in Microsoft Office Suite, Multimedia Software, production of HTML based newsletters, documents, and in electronic direct mail campaigns and layouts.
- Skills in visualization, branding and execution of campaigns of any kind of product/services will be preferred.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the PR activities smoothly.
- Should have a ”Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
- Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by April 30, 2018 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY