Organization Name : PRAN Group
Designation : Financial Service Associate (Agent Banking)
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : May 10, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- You shall proactively work to open new Agent Banking A/C.
- You shall motivate new customers for Utility Bill payment, Passport issuance fee deposit, Foreign Remittance Payment and other service.
- Every person to be informed regarding Agent Banking Service in Daily Shopping outlet.
- Cash receipt from customers as customer’s deposited purpose and cash payment to customer’s withdrawal purpose
- To do all tasks in line with Bank’s Agent Banking guideline
- Preserve all document in proper manner
- Reporting to Accountant & Inventory Controller
- You have to be polite, honest and well groomed
- Take care all devices in your custody
- Minimum H.S.C/ Degree Pass.
- Age 19 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in Outlets(Chain Shop).
- Other benefits are as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting