Organization Name : Hotel X
Designation : Waiter/ Sr. Waiter
Academic Qualification : Check below the circular
Salary : Check below the circular
Job Exam Date : May 15, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Greet guests and presents them with the menu.
- Inform guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS) system.
- Obtain revenues, issue receipts, accept payments, return the change.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by superior.
- Fill in for absent staff as needed.
- Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observe guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Maintain proper dining experience, deliver items, fulfill customer needs, offer desserts and drinks, remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses.
- Understand and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
- Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
- Tally the Credit Card settlements for the day with the batch closing report from EDC machine.
- Minimum H.S.C Passed with Certificate.
- Age 20 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Two years Restaurant Service experience.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Good typing speed.
- Overall confidence to handle clients.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Must have a pleasant & positive personality.
- Hotel Management Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in English speaking & writing.
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your updated resume with recent passport size photograph and photocopy of all academic certificates to the following address.